Welcome...


I have a deep and abiding love for all the inhabitants of this planet (Earth) and view each one as my equal.

My message is not new, but with my passionate desire to help heal the planet, I join my voice to the many voices who have sung before and who are now singing to help us all experience "a whole new world".

Yes, I truly believe that LOVE IS THE ANSWER!



April 10, 2016

Stairway to Heaven... part 8--Pain Equals Orgasm

Because I like knowing before hand the goal of the book's author and what my potential investment might be, I usually read the back cover, look through the table of contents, get a feel for the length and depth of the work, peruse any illustrations, sometimes even skim random pages... before I decide to indulge in a book.

Having been so deeply curious my entire life and loving to read and study so many subjects, I have had to learn how to prioritize my interests to get the most out of my time and, thus, my life.  More than anything else, I have learned that I wanted to come to know AND UNDERSTAND who *I* am and what I am all about... the here/ now, before, and eventual experiences I am having, have had, and will continue having.  This knowledge and understanding that I have gained about Me has enabled me to learn about the mortal condition and that which I share in common with all others.  Because of what I have learned (rather, remembered), I have been able to bring forth the "mysteries of God".  Because of my bringing them forth, I am compelled to share them with any so prepared to receive.  To any others, I will be a rambling, insane fool.  And, so be it.  They have a right to their opinion, but... Their opinion means nothing to me.

But for the persistent Reader, I will give you now the "back cover" version of where this "Stairway to Heaven" is leading.

When you know HOW to suffer, you will cease to suffer.

That, folks, is the entire message of Christ.  That is the "fullness of the gospel of Christ".  That is what (the complete version of) Matthew 5, 6 and 7 contains.  That is what is My great joy to deliver, expound on and be a vision for.  And (because I'm sure you're intrigued), a cessation of suffering truly does lead one to the quintessential experience of creation:  The *ULTIMATE of ULTIMATE* orgasm!  :-)

Ok.  Any readers?  :-)

There is an exact number that I have been personally promised will be my "tutees" (to me, this seems a better term than "disciple"), or those that I will tutor to a stage of complete "Mastery".  But, when these relatively few Have Mastered the course curriculum, THEY will then be prepared and emPowered to gracefully take the material to the "ends of the earth".  In the end, Every one will be blessed ("every knee shall bow and every tongue confess" that this IS "the Gospel of Christ") and the entire world will then have become saturated with new life.  Heaven.  Bliss.  Nirvana.  A Whole New World.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=A+Whole+New+World&&view=detail&mid=99B6A065647FA72988D099B6A065647FA72988D0&FORM=VRDGAR

I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide!
 
I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride
 
A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming
 
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
Now I'm in a whole new world with you
 
Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world
(Don't you dare close your eyes)
A hundred thousand things to see
(Hold your breath it gets better)
I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be
 
A whole new world
(Every turn a surprise)
With new horizons to pursue
(Every moment, red-letter)
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you
 
A whole new world
(A whole new world)
That's where we'll be
(That's where we'll be)
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
For you and me
 
~~~~~
 
Many, many years ago, when I was an equally zealous young Mormon mother, I was asked by a non-Mormon acquaintance: "What soap do you people use?"  I did not understand her question at first, but upon further query realized that she was seeing a glow, a radiance about many of "us" that seemed to suggest a deeper cleanliness than others possessed.  Perhaps we had a particular brand of soap that we shared amongst ourselves.
 
This question intrigued me.  Yes, there was and is a certain essence about those who are sincerely striving to "be about their 'Father's' business".  I have seen it.  I continue to see it.  And, yes, many, many LDS possess that quality.  As do many, many others.
 
But, why then is Utah the "Prozac capital of the world"?  Why are the majority of LDS women feeling stressed, not-good-enough, depressed and incapable of dealing with their lot in life without relying upon anti-depressants?  If "men ARE that they might have JOY" and the LDS have been given "the greater part" of Truth, then why oh why do they struggle so much and are, among men, the most miserable?
 
THAT, my dear friends, is what will be covered and overcome in this course.  Those questions, including what in the heck I mean about pain equals orgasm are on the verge of being answered and made understandable for those few... at first... and eventually, eventually, eventually, everyone.
 
So, stay with me or not, but if you do...
 
We're on a "magic carpet ride", with the top of the mountain peak exposing views hidden from your present position, sensations unimaginable, joy beyond description with words.  But I will point the way.  I will show you what to cut out from your life, what pleasures are transitory, illusory, destructive to the True You, those to be "dismissed without further argument".  What must be implemented, partaken of, enhanced.  Allow me to give you the authority (the delegated power) so that you are, likewise, on fire, prepared, zealous and ready to do Your part, understanding who YOU (Truly) Are, and an emissary for letting Your Light so shine that the entire world becomes emblazoned with a glow and brilliance beyond what it has ever yet known.
 
For those brave enough... HOP ON!  Let's go!  Allow yourself to blossom as a rose, eliciting the ultimate sweet scent, eventually, upon completion of the course, experiencing the greatest of all sensory explosions.  As you were created to.  In wholeness, in purity, unadulterated, to the zenith.
 
Until next time!  :-)
 
1  And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain to teach unto them the things which the Father had commanded of him; and when he was set in the place where he would teach the people, he called forth his disciples and they came unto him that they might hear more clearly the things that he would command the people, so that they could teach these same things unto the people as they had been given authority to do.
 

No comments: