Welcome...


I have a deep and abiding love for all the inhabitants of this planet (Earth) and view each one as my equal.

My message is not new, but with my passionate desire to help heal the planet, I join my voice to the many voices who have sung before and who are now singing to help us all experience "a whole new world".

Yes, I truly believe that LOVE IS THE ANSWER!



April 27, 2016

A Whole New World! (“ZION”)

Ten days ago, eleven-year-old Krystal realized her long-held dream.  She became a “mother” when we adopted two male kittens.  Although we had anticipated finding either two females or one female and one male so that Krystal could witness and participate in the cycle of life and mothering through her own pets, we adapted our former idea when we found “Tiger” and “Shadow”, two nine-week-old brothers.  Realizing that neither one of our male cats would deliver kittens, still we felt to proceed with the adoption.  And we were immediately smitten with their precious adorability!

 

Gratefully, the human family they were born into was nurturing and stimulating for them.  Their canine mother was also a wonderful caregiver and had attended to their bonding and establishing physical routines such a “potty-training”.  They adjusted very easily and well to our new environment where we began having so much fun watching them frolic and cavort as they curiously explored and discovered their new surroundings.

 

Tiger and Shadow had never been outside before, however.  Outside and in their more “natural environment” was where we planned to house them most of the time.  To assist them in their transition, we put them each in a small box before leaving their former home and during the transportation in our car back to our home.  The two brothers quickly adapted to their new surroundings, but the real fun and adventure began in helping them to explore their whole new world of nature—outside!

 


Fresh air, flies, grass, dirt, bugs, the sounds of traffic, the garage door opening and closing, the car motor and movements, each has been an opportunity for them to experiment on their curiosity, conduct safety tests and explore, all in the innocence of young cat minds.  I have thrilled to get inside their brains and watch their thinking processes, to witness their neurons connecting as they are foundationalized further.  They love to hide from each other amidst the small bushes and perform a surprise attack as the other is checking out that area.  Each has their own distinct personality:  Tiger more verbal, playful and daring; Shadow more accepting and content.  They are each curious and get along great with each other, in no way afraid of or scarred in relating to humans.  Though both are sweet-natured, it was immediately obvious that Tiger was the “Alpha Male”.  Shadow quickly assumed his role in their hierarchy as the “Beta”.

 

I have thought often of my experiences the first few weeks while in Ecuador.  After arriving in Quito near midnight of September 20th, 2008, Krystal (then age 4) and I began settling in. We had a great time walking and watching and interacting (at least on our somewhat limited basis) with the people, food, language and culture.  I pondered often how like a young toddler I was.  My “surrogate mother” was Diego Bonilla, the young man whose family we rented from who generously volunteered to show us the area and help us get established.  It was him who mostly assisted my “foundationalization” process while maneuvering through Ecuador. This included getting a feel for how to find our way to the places where we could buy food and other necessities for our little apartment as well as finding a nearby park and preschool for Krystal to meet her social needs.

 

Like a young child just beginning to walk in his new world, I did not feel comfortable for those first few days and weeks in venturing very far from Diego (my “mommy”) and our home base.  I would focus my mind on orienteering which direction from our apartment we were heading, the turns we were making, any helpful landmarks, how far away we were getting, and any and all helpful information.  Gradually, through more and more experience, I gathered greater confidence in my own physical GPS system. This is just what Tiger and Shadow began doing: cavorting and enjoying their new surroundings as they got to know and trust us and their new world. 

 

Alas, Monday morning, Tiger got spooked and ran off through the open garage door when Dave left in the car.  At least, we think this is what must have happened. Although we have walked and driven around looking and calling and remain hopeful that he will find his way back, that may not be the case.

 

Yet… I found on Craigslist a female cat (1 ½ years old) that was beautiful and available.  When Krystal arrived home from school Monday, I shared with her the story of the disappearance of Tiger amidst tender sad tears from us all.  Her hopes were revived when I continued by adding the possibility of this new (albeit older and mature) cat.  Low and behold, after making arrangements and visiting the family, the young son tearfully was unable to let go of “Peaches” and we discovered that Peaches had, in fact, a seven week old female kitty that they had been going to keep and raise.  After several minutes of the tears of his young owner and his ensuing conversation with his mother, the family volunteered for us to adopt the baby kitty instead.  We wondrously and gratefully brought her home, named her “Pearl” and welcomed her into her new family.

 

Tiger has still not found his way back to us.  But… we have our two baby kitties after all, one of them being female and with the possibility which we wanted all along of potentially becoming a mother and providing us the opportunity to assist her and witness the births and early foundational process of new canines. 

 

Shadow and Pearl have had quite the journey these two days of establishing their relationship.  Shadow, once the docile “Beta Male” with Tiger, has found himself suddenly elevated in the feline hierarchy of our household.  At least, he is doing his instinctual best to assert himself there.  Pearl has been amazing!  Though calm, gentle, and much smaller, she has shown that she can hold her own, even hissing back at his more aggressive actions.  We are doing what we can to assist their relationship and bonding process.  Hopefully, soon, they will be the best of friends and peacefully coexist….

 

 

~~~~~

 

I left you, Dear Reader, in my last post, with the opportunity to glimpse inside my heart.  I had not foreseen the experience which prompted my words, nor the charge from my Guidance System to share my vulnerability and weaknesses publically.  Nevertheless, both of these came; and I did. 

 

As with so many of my life’s experiences, it is only with HINDSIGHT that the understanding has come.  As I have trusted, IMPLICITLY, my Directors (my “Urim and Thummim”), I have flowed through many forks in the road, most of them rocky and seen by others as difficult, but nonetheless, all of them proving (eventually) worthwhile.  Truly, the way is most simple when one learns to completely submit and trust continually and unfailingly the One who Guides with surety.

 

My experience of my tenuous situation on Friday, along with my dream and resulting experience and my publically and emotionally sharing it, was to prove beneficial to many individuals. Each of you who were curious (and brave) enough to read it were given an opportunity.  An opportunity to feel.  To reason.  To imagine.  To put yourself mentally in my position. To be human.  To judge.  To make a choice.

 

Of those few who publically responded, all were acting to the best of their awareness.  That awareness came because of their own, individual, unique past experience.  It is experience that establishes one’s “humanity”.  We are taught, foundationalized, how to perceive and interact with one another.  Some who read of my plight covered their humanity with disgust and “it serves her right!”  Some, with their own perception of “love”, responded with advice.  Others reached out with tender feeling and angst that they were not able to do anything more (at least they reasoned) than “I’ll pray for you.”  Regardless, each one who read or were apprised of my life’s circumstances reacted appropriate for them and their current understanding and ability to live up to their level of understanding.

 

Never intending to, yet I have lived a life that has so often been a “rock of offense” to many others.  My experiences, choices, appearance have often grated on others and collided with their humanity.  Certainly I have not seemed to be living the acceptable and “honorable” ways “of the world”.

 

Many who tentatively read my plea wondered what someone in authority (their “true messenger”, respected friend, Bishop, father, mother, etc.) would comment or, perhaps, mandate them to do or refrain from doing.  Unbeknownst to them, I have been aware of their reactions.  I have seen into their hearts and understood their choices.  Free of condemnation.

 

Without revealing the identity of the one who wishes to remain anonymous for now, there was One who acted from their true foundationalized humanity and made it possible for a turn-around of events.  I now hold a car title, as well as this home, this beautiful house that Dave built for me, squarely and legally in my name.  These crucial steps have solidified my being “settled” and prepared to completely take up my role, my joy, my reason for living.

 

My former preparation, coupled with this 53 ½ years of present mortal life experience, has garnered me with precious jewels of insight and wisdom.  Partnered with my honed ability to “see through the veil” and receive “light and truth” through the instrument now at my disposal (my “Urim and Thummim”), I am ready.  Ready to provide hope… Actual and Reliable Hope… to provide for the needs of “the least among us”.  I understand their plight.  I get their weaknesses, their vulnerabilities, their struggles, their feelings of helplessness and hopelessness.  I understand the human frailties as well as the power-struggles.

 

I get the “Alpha’s”, the “Beta’s” and even the “Omega” Natures.  I have lived and proven the principles that I have been taught.  And, won’t those willing to fully open their hearts and minds to receive be surprised!  Everything that we have been taught to accept as correct and proper, or at least “normal” parts of existence… are 100% diametrically opposed to the rightful order of things. 

 

I volunteer that the time is NOW, there ARE those prepared to come forward, ready and, most of all, WILLING to take up their own rightful positions.  As servants.  Servants of mankind.  Assisting man to become kind.  Gentle.  Submissive.  As the pure little children they originally were created to be.  Yet with gratitude and willingness to assist properly now.

 

Dave has taken up his rightful position in our relationship, as my equal, empowered partner, utilizing his true strengths alongside mine in a balanced, cooperative unit.  Although his former mortal training had done great battle with his pure heart, my tremendous love for him along with my not stepping down from my inner power, has tempered those traits that he used to believe were rightfully his.  The attributes society defines as “masculine strengths” have been honed into the pure and healthy characteristics of his “True Self”.  He has subdued his “natural man”, or, in religious terms, “the dragon/ beast/ Lucifer has been slain”.  He is now a strong, beautiful, *Gentle Man*.  As nature originally intended.  And, never more peaceful, happy, consistent and supportive of me and my role.  Ready to assume His!

 

Together, with Krystal and any others who will eventually join with us and hone the principles of Christ that I will now expound, we WILL succeed in “cutting short the work of the *Father* in righteousness.”

 

Truly, there is NO ORGANIZATION on the earth, NO RELIGIOUS SECT that contains the “fullness”… save it be man’s own being.  Though very seldom successful in past “his-story”, those who join their pure and wise hearts with me and mine WILL establish a Zion, a truly godly society.  Though people for the most part have seldom been willing to rely upon their True Self, the time is NOW when, through the principles lit up through this “Stairway to Heaven”, we will be able to gather spiritually in the “True Order of Prayer” and, with correct “charity”, regenerate our selves, our relationships, our planet.

 

As prophesied 170 years ago:

“And the arm of the Lord shall be revealed; and the day cometh that they who will not hear the voice of the Lord, neither the voice of his servants, neither give heed to the words of the prophets and apostles, shall be cut off from among the people;” (D&C 1:14)

“The Lord” = the emotional sense of deep and abiding peace one feels in their heart.

“The Lord’s servants” = the mental reasoning and imagining abilities along with the strength and capacity of the physical body and its senses.

“Prophets” = those who have understood, internalized and live the complete standard taught by their "Lord" as exemplified by the one known as “Christ”.

“Apostles” = those who administer the work of the peaceful government as overseen by the “Prophets”.

So, in plain, *Actual Truth* terms: 

People will figure out the “mystery” of how to listen to their own hearts.  They will learn to purely FEEL and act from intuition (as contrasted with “gut instinct” which will be the subject of further posts).  They will perceive and hone energy, light, intelligence.  As this begins to happen inside individuals, societies will even learn to harness this energy for the collective benefit (both good and bad) and call it electricity, technology, and progress.  Many will learn to act more and more humanely.  The mind and body will SERVE the heart.  And the heart will serve the good of all.

The arm, which does the action of the body, will act in concert with the pure foundationalized feeling (“The Lord”).  Those who choose not to hear and obey their own pure feelings, or listen to their own unadulterated mind, or even to a “True” (vs. false and commonly honored) “Prophet” or “Apostle” will end up physically dying and not making good the promises of those who do come into compliance with Nature’s stipulations.  Those who DO open their eyes to see and their ears to hear, will find their way back to the “Tree of Life”, leaving “Babylon” through the “wilderness” to enter into the “Promised Land”, and become a “Zion” people, dwelling with “one mind, one heart” and having “no poor among them”.

Again, I send out the invitation:

“Come, follow me.”  Allow me to teach you and prod you into the ways of righteousness.  Let me assist you in climbing the “Stairway to Heaven”.  Truly, it is not hard.  As more and more join together, the way will even get more and more light.  Simple.  Blessed.  JOY-filled.

Truly…

There is NOTHING of ANY importance except the simple words of Christ given in the Sermon on the Mount.  There’s nothing else to religion or that needs to be done!  And you don’t need an organized church to teach you these things!  These correct principles are ALREADY in your heart.  Just buried.  I can help you lift back your veils, polish the facets of your own jewels and learn to see and hear “the Lord” of your own kingdom… your own peaceful Guidance System.

Together, we CAN… and WILL… “cut short the *Father’s* work in righteousness”.

Many have gone before us, clearing the path and lighting the way.  They and their pure messages will not let us down now.

Please join with me that their work will NOT have been in vain.

I love you.

They love you.

May you learn to love you!  Completely.  With All of your “heart, might, mind and strength”.  And your neighbor likewise.  In correct balance.

I give my life to help you.

 
I am now settled.  In my place.  Calling to you.  Come….

No comments: