Welcome...


I have a deep and abiding love for all the inhabitants of this planet (Earth) and view each one as my equal.

My message is not new, but with my passionate desire to help heal the planet, I join my voice to the many voices who have sung before and who are now singing to help us all experience "a whole new world".

Yes, I truly believe that LOVE IS THE ANSWER!



May 18, 2016

TRUE *Love* #3


TRUE *Love*

 

True love exacts that

I must love myself...
 

with all my heart

(great, consistent, allowing, gloriously warm feeling),
 
with all my might
(passionate, focused energy)
 
with all my mind

(thoughts, statements and beliefs about myself)
 

and strength

(my physical body acting in concert with those feelings).
 
 As I allow and cherish my SELF

and passionately live in accord with the great unifying JOY of my

body,

thoughts,

feelings,

my works will all be a representation of who I really AM.
 

I will then

(naturally)

treat all others

with the same depth of allowance, joy and wisdom.
 

There will be NO ONE who will be above or below me.

I will perceive and treat ALL equally

as divine, beautiful, and worthy of my perfect love.


 As I live in this manner,
I will be accessing the
pure balance of peace that was originally
experienced by "Me."


No comments: