Welcome...


I have a deep and abiding love for all the inhabitants of this planet (Earth) and view each one as my equal.

My message is not new, but with my passionate desire to help heal the planet, I join my voice to the many voices who have sung before and who are now singing to help us all experience "a whole new world".

Yes, I truly believe that LOVE IS THE ANSWER!



July 18, 2017

Quora Q: What is the secret about your sister?


:-)

The greatest secret about my sister………………

………………………..is………………………..

***YOU***

ARE

My

Sister!

:-)

When the masks are all lifted… and discarded…

When we each, individually, relax, let go of our egoic prejudices, test-oster-one, and attempts to BE something, someONE that we are NOT…

or at least Not Quite…

we will each laugh

with relief.

Great, weight-lifting relief.

We will then realize that…

We are each a part of one global family of divine goddesses. Precious, beautiful, dignified, divine.

So, dear reader…

***YOU***

ARE

My

Sister!

And, this

is the greatest secret…

(Now you know.)

:-)

No comments: