Welcome...


I have a deep and abiding love for all the inhabitants of this planet (Earth) and view each one as my equal.

My message is not new, but with my passionate desire to help heal the planet, I join my voice to the many voices who have sung before and who are now singing to help us all experience "a whole new world".

Yes, I truly believe that LOVE IS THE ANSWER!



January 17, 2015

A New Day Is Dawning...

Oh, how momentous has been this last year! Oh, how my heart swells open with the joy, wonder, and adventure of it all! Oh, how I have been compelled more than ever to cling to that holy place within my being to steer me through this grand adventure that I have been living! But, oh... how the increase in clarity and wisdom has opened up and enveloped me because of my path. And now, dear Reader, I am about to make available to any and all willing and prepared to review the ride with me. Hang on to your hats and buckle your seat belts 'cause... Here... We... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (Beginning tomorrow, January 18, 2015, I will begin "blogging" again. My intent will be the edification and elevation of all those who are able to maneuver to and through what I offer on my website: www.loveistheanswer.info .) With love and hope for all mankind, Kimberly

No comments: