Welcome...


I have a deep and abiding love for all the inhabitants of this planet (Earth) and view each one as my equal.

My message is not new, but with my passionate desire to help heal the planet, I join my voice to the many voices who have sung before and who are now singing to help us all experience "a whole new world".

Yes, I truly believe that LOVE IS THE ANSWER!



March 04, 2014

...GO !!! ...

(...continued...) [I have some great photos which, as soon as I discover how to upload them here, will be soon included within this blog... I hope. :-)] The day after I had posted my craigslist ad, receiving a couple replies but nothing substantial, I received a phone call from a friend I had not talked with for a while. As I shared my latest venture with him, he responded that as a "backup plan" I could stay with him and his wife and he was confident that some of his close associates would be thrilled to receive my assistance. However... none of that panned out exactly as either of us had envisioned. Instead, long story short, this amazing individual (who shall remain "Anonymous") has gone to magnanimous effort and has purchased and prepared a motor home for Krystal and I to live in. Krystal and I came home from Arizona the end of January and immediately moved out of Matt's home. I learned (or, rather, Re-Membered) some very critical and important principles which will enhance my further gift to humanity, and we have flowed through each experience and choice, for a while moving in with some other friends as we worked on the motor home and our transition. Although my Neanderthal laptop crashed beyond resurrection after my post last week, I am now on a library computer and determined to continue walking forward in peace and serenity. I realize that I truly live in a state of amazement and apparent "miracles." Oh, the gratitude I feel as I continually marvel at my bounteous life. Wow, it has been an amazing few weeks...! :-) Since that day (January 18th), I have gotten more and more clarity on what this next chapter of our lives will look like. Long story short (a.k.a. "And it came to pass..."), Krystal and I are now (as of Sunday) established at "*ZION'S GATE* RV Park" with a very comfortable, albeit "elderly" and snug, home. It is PERFECT for us. My heart is swollen with gratitude to now be able to offer more of my heart to more of those who may have been preparing and sending out the energetic invitation for what I may have to offer. Krystal is now "home-schooling" and I am more confidently and correctly living TRUE to my REAL inner voice than ever before. Oh, life is so amazing! Though so very much has been left out of these posts, should any curious reader be interested in "the rest of the story" or personal communication with me, please respond via email through: kimberly@loveistheanswer.info I will soon be making available my writings thus far via internet or in book form. If any interested "editor" or "publisher" wishes to contact me, you have my invitation. May we each reJOYce and live LOVE and PEACE through each day and every experience. My love to all, Kimberly :-)

No comments: