Welcome...


I have a deep and abiding love for all the inhabitants of this planet (Earth) and view each one as my equal.

My message is not new, but with my passionate desire to help heal the planet, I join my voice to the many voices who have sung before and who are now singing to help us all experience "a whole new world".

Yes, I truly believe that LOVE IS THE ANSWER!



January 18, 2015

January 18th--A Day of Great Significance to Me--The Exploration and Revelation Begins to Unfold

A careful investigator of my life will quickly note that my journey has been one of intense and continuous striving for understanding. With an open mind and an active curiosity I have felt self-driven to find the answers that made the most sense to discovering *Who I Am* and *What Am I Here For*??? My life's adventures have led me to and through much territory which others would not even consider exploring. Along my journey, I have come to discover the meaning and power of *Words* and how hypnotic and lulling they can become... truly casting *spells* and administering *sleeping potions* to those caught in their snares. Indeed, the pen IS mightier than the sword. Ironically, it has been my own fixation with words that has propelled me down a path of grand discovery. Unafraid, I have armed myself with confidence and determination to uncover what things REALLY mean, what symbols REALLY represent, who I REALLY AM. It is precisely This grand adventure, Dear Reader, which (should you continue) you may now walk with me as I share *Key Words* and understandings. For those with open minds and warm hearts, I will lead YOU through a maze of self-discovery and intrigue such as you have never known and could not even suppose. Relying predominantly upon my own life's experiences, I will additionally use common symbols and myths, scriptures and nature to unfold that which has lain hidden in plain sight of each of us all along. Among myriad of other words and subjects, I plan to explore the REAL meanings and significance of terms such as: adultery, one-ness, atonement, holy spirit of promise, a couple, true marriage, rings, Zion, becoming ONE, father, mother, Christ, son (of God), the promises in "scripture", the deep longings hidden within each human breast, the true needs of mortals, love, its meaning and acquisition, raising children properly, "doing unto others", prosperity, health, correctly utilizing (and healing) our senses, consciousness, energy, emotions, etc. etc. etc. Welcome Aboard!

No comments: