Welcome...


I have a deep and abiding love for all the inhabitants of this planet (Earth) and view each one as my equal.

My message is not new, but with my passionate desire to help heal the planet, I join my voice to the many voices who have sung before and who are now singing to help us all experience "a whole new world".

Yes, I truly believe that LOVE IS THE ANSWER!



January 09, 2011

Reverse Paranoia (January 9, 2011--1-9-11)

Oh, the JOY, the delicious JOY of realizing that EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE CONSPIRES TO BLESS ME...when I don't get in its way!!! :-)

I accept!
I say "YES!"
Thank you!
Amen!

How blessed the day when each one is scurrying to make and distribute gifts of self to give to and bless each other! :-)

A global, daily Christmas for EACH ONE!

Oh, what fun! :-)

2 Cor. 1:20 "All of God's promises are 'Yea' and Amen."

No comments: