Welcome...


I have a deep and abiding love for all the inhabitants of this planet (Earth) and view each one as my equal.

My message is not new, but with my passionate desire to help heal the planet, I join my voice to the many voices who have sung before and who are now singing to help us all experience "a whole new world".

Yes, I truly believe that LOVE IS THE ANSWER!



January 03, 2011

Communication (January 3, 2011--1/3/11)

Interesting...

The "cleaner" and "stiller" I get physically and mentally...
the clearer and louder the message becomes.

I carried on my deep cleaning today.

Although my *Cricket* internet service provider did not allow me to access the internet until this afternoon, I was able to "down-load" much more today from *Inner* sources. I filled several pages of notes in my *journal*.

I was able to pay off my large credit card debt through a 0% Balance Transfer with another institution today.

Baby Joey, the seven-month-old that I care for needed much re-training today. After four days away from me, he was greatly de-railed...out of routine, falling asleep during feeding, angry when I consistently made attempts to "wake him up" and finish eating, exhausted. Tomorrow, his parents are taking him in for cosmetic "circumcision". Because I was not asked for my perspective, I did not offer it. Oh, how I personally learned lessons in that book through my own experiences.

I have been told, and believe, that my life will NOT be in vain, that my lessons learned WILL benefit others...many others. I proceed in faith...Listening and pondering intently as I walk one foot, one moment, in front of the other.

I have so very much to share...when the time is right and the soil fertile.

All the while, I continue letting go of all "possessions" and figuring it all out.

Hugs,
Kimberly :-)

No comments: