Welcome...


I have a deep and abiding love for all the inhabitants of this planet (Earth) and view each one as my equal.

My message is not new, but with my passionate desire to help heal the planet, I join my voice to the many voices who have sung before and who are now singing to help us all experience "a whole new world".

Yes, I truly believe that LOVE IS THE ANSWER!



August 21, 2010

"I CAME. I SAW. I CONQUERED."

From time to time, I will share my dreams…at least those which I realize have a message of significance for “me”…and possibly for others. This morning I had one of those.

In my dream, I was “babysitting” and my attention was drawn more and more to one of those in my care who was giving me the most trouble. Lying down on the floor, a perennial (mocking?) smile on his face was a young man, almost the same age as I was. He was (at least he was appearing to me to be) mocking, humorously teasing and taunting me...all without really saying anything, just that amused, belligerent-seeming smile on his face. I became exasperated when he would not listen to “reason” and respect my “authority over him” and stop and desist, just settle down and go to sleep! In frustration, I slapped him on the face, commanding him to stop. This did not seem to faze him in the least and I, more emphatically, ordered him to respect me, be quiet, and just settle down…NOW!

Suzanne (my “step-mom” in this life) and my dad made their presence known and I realized that I had been babysitting for them. I then became more and more drawn to and aware of the identity of this young man. As I did, he got up and came closer, sitting down on the sofa next to me. As I opened up to WHO HE WAS (!) I became more and more intensely, passionately, profoundly aware of the longing that I had for him …and aware of HIS equal and immense, even “eternal” feelings for me. He put his powerful, amazingly sensuous arms around me, holding me close to his heart, his cheek caressing mine. OHHHHH, how we wanted to get away (alone!) together! Oh, how I ached inside to consummate our love. OHHHHHH…!!!

My attention then became drawn to the surroundings of the house I was in (my “step-mother”). It was nice, with hard-wood floors and I could tell it had been decorated the best that the owners had been able. Yet, as I looked, I realized that it wasn’t very bright. The carpet runner down the hall was dingy, not exactly the right size, and with a so-so pattern to it. It needed fresher paint and a brighter color scheme, I thought. I accepted that this house was sufficient for her taste and I gazed upon it without judgment but with discernment of how I would choose to make the changes when I was able to. Also, although I didn’t see anything of significance wrong structurally, there was clutter. Containers of hair clips and other things were loosely littering the floor. I attempted to help her by picking them up, but some of them would slip back out of my hands and from their containers, back down to the floor at each attempt.

~~~~~

Interpretation: This young man that I was attempting to subjugate and control was my “Eternal Mother”—my exalted, perfected, glorious BODY! It could not be controlled, though it was somewhat appeasing me for a time by lying down on the floor. It had its complete knowing, while I was the ignorant one who tried to assert my “mastership” over it…thus its smile that appeared to me to be mocking. As I became aware that I was serving “fallen flesh”…my “step-mother” (mother is representative of matter, the "dust of the earth" from which all of our “fallen” bodies are composed) I realized the true identity of my Beloved, my perfected and eternal body…my “Eternal Mother”.

Oh, how powerful and incessant the longing for our “marriage”! Oh how wonderful when “I” finally and completely surrender and submit and allow a total merging and reunification with “Her”!

Consideration: HOW can I finally and completely quit “baby-sitting” and leave the house I am in so that I am free to consummate my love and become “ONE” with my exalted flesh?

My Current Understanding of the Realization: Now that I have felt and realized the amazing intensity of EACH of our desires for unification...I can continue with peace as my compass, KNOWING that I AM ON MY WAY and that...IT IS TO BE! With the JOYful feelings that this understanding fills me and with this continual compass of peace leading me...I can relax to the beauty and wonder of the gift that I am making available for myself. :-)

Two thousand years ago, it is reported, Julius Caesar stated: “I Came. I Saw. I Conquered.” The words were rich with brevity, power and clarity.

Perhaps with a vastly different idea behind them, these words can be a creed for me, personally. I Came (into this body and this life with the personality named and known as “Kimberly”). I Saw (with faulty perception to various degrees for the majority of “my” existence as “Kimberly” while I was laboring under the assumed responsibility of caring for the “worldly matters”…then with greater and greater clarity as I opened up to real truth). I Conquered (knowing real truth and more and more who I Am and who I have been trying to subordinate to my ignorant desires for supremacy, I finally relax and embrace my Real Nature and Humanity and allow the True Master to merge with “Kimberly” and we then become “One” and fully united together).

No comments: