Welcome...


I have a deep and abiding love for all the inhabitants of this planet (Earth) and view each one as my equal.

My message is not new, but with my passionate desire to help heal the planet, I join my voice to the many voices who have sung before and who are now singing to help us all experience "a whole new world".

Yes, I truly believe that LOVE IS THE ANSWER!



March 21, 2016

The Stairway to Heaven... part 1--The Fullness of the Gospel (Matthew 5, 6, 7)

Dear Reader ~ I have now arrived. Today, I take back up my position. I will "expound and exhort" to any willing to "listen". Truly listen. For all others, my words will remain mute. My message obscure. The *KEY* is the *WILL*. This will be discussed and defined much in my upcoming posts. Again, it is strongly suggested that you have done your own homework by reading at least the post of *March 17, 2015*, entitled "The Walk". This includes the Inspired Version of Matthew 5, 6 and 7, which is "The FULLNESS of the Gospel". I will begin with Chapter 5 of Matthew, verse 1.

1) And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain to teach unto them the things which the Father had commanded of him; and when he was set in the place where he would teach the people, he called forth his disciples and they came unto him that they might hear more clearly the things that he would command the people, so that they could teach these same things unto the people as they had been given authority to do.

To "see" means to "understand". "Jesus" had spent his formative prior years interacting with people, pondering upon his own needs, their needs, reflecting upon that which he learned and experienced. He understood the physical requirements of being human. He understood the emotional requirements of being human. He knew what humanity was striving for. And why. The eyes of his understanding had been fully opened. He saw. Whereas the others, all others, were "blinded" to some extent by the illusory nature of mortality and their treadmill lives eking out an existence, he was not content to grovel. He was created, and he knew it, to fly above the illusions, above the pecking order, beyond the mere living for living's sake. He was alive. Because "Jesus'" heart and mind were fully engaged, he understood each and every mortal situation, all people. He saw the multitudeS... plural.

"Jesus" realized that all perspective comes from beliefs which come from experience. Although fewer at that time, there are currently 7+ Billion "viewpoints". He knew that unless an individual is completely willing to suspend ALL beliefs and open their heart and mind to earnest searching, knowing that, in reality, they Could be wrong, he cannot and will not know the true intent... of Any Thing. Jesus had done this. He saw. Truly. Accurately. He had ascended the "stairway to heaven". He would now assist all others, willing, to climb that same stairway.

Dear Reader, I will now "expound and exhort" any willing to listen in how they may do the same. There is much to come. Please, if you have not yet read and pondered Matthew 5, 6 and 7, do so now, before my next entry. Oh, it's going to get so fun!!! :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Thursday, Parker and Harmony visited. Only for 4 hours. But, oh, did that delight my soul! We played "Oh, Heck!" and "Abalone". We surprised Krystal as she got off the bus. We made "Sloppy Janes" for lunch. We played the piano. We talked and LAUGHED and gave massages. We reminisced and theorized.

Oh, how I love open-minded, tender-hearted children! Especially those that I share DNA with! The next day, Friday, Dave and I and his/our oldest son Mike laid the sod. We now have green grass! The landscaping is so very beautiful and coming along with 13 fruit trees, a garden in 12 pots, and many evergreen plants along with flowers. YAY!!! My heart swells with gratitude and rejoycing! Until next time! :-)

No comments: